Công ty phát hành: Nhân Trí Việt
Tác giả: Fiona Aish, Jane Short, Rhona Snelling, Jo Tomlinson, Els Van Geyte
Năm Xuất Bản: 07-2016
Kích thước: 19.2 x 26.5 cm
Nhà Xuất Bản Tổng hợp TP.HCM
Loại bìa: Bìa mềm
Số trang: 188
GIỚI THIỆU SÁCH:
Collins Get Ready For Ielts Student's Book
Get Ready for IELTS is the perfect course for students who are preparing to take the Academic version of the IELTS exam. It has been specially designed to help lower-level students to ‘get ready’ for an IELTS preparation course.
Get Ready for IELTS provides a firm foundation for lower-level students who are starting out in their IELTS preparation and are working within a band score of 3.5-4.5. The information, advice and practice material will enable students to improve their score and develop the key skills and strategies they need for success in IELTS.
- Twelve units of carefully graded material to help lower level students improve their reading, writing,speaking and listening skills.
- Key grammar and vocabulary in every unit builds language skills and improves accuracy.
- Exam tips and Exam information boxes fully prepare students for what to expect in each part of the exam.
- IELTS-style practice questions enable students to approach the exam with confidence.
- Motivating topics and tasks help develop critical thinking skills.
- Grammar reference section provides clear explanations and examples of key language in use.
- Students prepare for class by doing language development exercises online or in their workbooks, and consolidate what they have learnt with additional practice material.IELTS practice test to help students prepare for the exam.
- MP3 CD with audio material for the Listening and Speaking sections of the Student’s Book and Workbook.